ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION DIRECTIONS:
The Owasso Public Schools Athletic Department would like to thank you for taking part in our process of accepting the required athletic participation paperwork online.
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE YOUR STUDENT ATHLETES STUDENT ID# BEFORE STARTING ONLINE PROCESS
• 1. To submit online, you will be asked to provide information such as student athletes ID #, student athletes full given name, email address, date of birth, year in school, home phone, cell phone numbers, primary physician and hospital, emergency contacts w/phone numbers and other pertinent information. Please make sure you have this with you when filling out your forms online or you will not be able to submit.
• 2. You CAN FILL OUT the PHYSICAL/VISION FORM and MEDICAL HISTORY FORM online BUT YOU MUST PRINT AND TAKE WITH YOU TO THE PHYSICIAN. YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO SAVE THE FILLED OUT FORMS TO YOUR COMPUTER. It must be filled out by a physician and then you can directly upload it to Rank One. You will receive an email whether it has been accepted or declined.
• 3. Remember to submit online, you and your student athlete must fill out and sign in all required spaces. Forms will not be accepted electronically without everything filled out by the student athlete and you the parent/guardian.
• 4. To access the required athletic participation forms for Owasso Public Schools, hold your cursor over the “ONLINE FORMS” tab. You will get a drop down list of all the required forms.
• 5. TO BEGIN, click on the form name and fill out the information requested. You must have your students ID # available as it is required on each form. If a question is not applicable, please answer the question with NA or UNKNOWN
• 6. TO SIGN THE DOCUMENT, click inside the signature box and hold your mouse down, this will allow you to create an “electronic signature.” If you make a mistake and need to start over click on the refresh icon next to the signature box. If you are using an iPad, you may create an electronic signature, by holding your finger to the screen and signing or by using a stylus pen and signing.
• 7. Once you have filled out all of the information on each page you will have the opportunity to print the document.
• 8. You will receive a confirmation email once the document(s) have been reviewed by the OPS Athletic Trainers.
in the Owasso Athletic Department.